For almost all people of macOS user, upgrading to the latest version of macOS is an easy process, tap on the Update icon and wait to done. But for those of us who want to clean up our Macs and start over as if they were coming off the gathering line, it’s a bit impenetrable.
Before macOS Monterey, you will require a bootable USB driver or plunge into recuperation mode and eject the disc initial, both of which are rapid or simple. With the beginning of macOS Monterey last few days, Apple has finally come up with an simple way to obtain a fresh factory install on every Mac — but thing you need to do install Monterey first.
To do it, earliest you have to do upgrade to Monterey using macOS Software Update. Formerly you are done and running, you will discover a latest feature Apple has added recently— now Erase All Content and Settings that permit you reset your MacOS to the factory settings without requiring to format delete disks everything or installing any other apps from app store.
Not only does it practically delete all user data information and user-installed applications from your mac without reinstalling the your mac iOS, it go you sign out of your Apple ID, Touch ID, fingerprint, shopping, all and everything else. Alsoooo will delete the Apple wallet item and find my and activation etc. Lock it, which makes it much simply to restore your Mac to it is newly factory settings.
Its might means that you can download and will need install macOS Monterey- in your recent version of macOS, then choice the new Monterey swab option, which will dispel your Mac and consent the genuine macOS as is. After you dispel your Mac, it will show Setup Assistant and be ready to set up as new. You can then disposal your data operationally or using the setup assistant passage function. The pursuing instructions expound the steps engaged.
1. Before you are doing anything else, backed up your all data that using…
2. On your macOS, click the Apple () bottom in the menu bar and choice System Preferences.
3. Tap on Software Update in the Preferences division.
4. Accept the software to be updated from Apple’s servers, then when the Monterey installer arrives, tap on Upgrade now to download it. You can proceed with to use your Mac book until the installer is downloaded completely. When the installer is downloaded, you will be presented with a bring about. Click Install the newest version of macOS and wait for the installation to end.
5. When your Mac device restarts in Monterey, click the Apple () image in the menu bar and choice System Preferences…
When the Preferences bar become visible, choose System Preferences -> Delete All Content and Settings from the menu bar.
6. In the Erase Assistant dialog, enter the your login passcode and tap on OK.
Make a note of all settings, data, media, and other items that will be permanently deleted. Tap on Continue when you are sure to do.
7. Tap on sign out of your Apple (iCloud) ID, then tap on delete all content and settings when prompted to confirm.
8. Accept the dismissal actions to end. Your Mac device may restart more than once through the process, after which you may be asked to turn on your Mac device Wi-Fi.
The installation will start now accordingly. Don’t be amazed if your Mac restarts multifarious times during the installation process. After about 30 minutes or more times, the clean installation of macOS Monterey should be end and you can enjoy your authentic operating system freshly.